David Maltby BAC 1-11

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
hasgül

David Maltby BAC 1-11

Unread post by hasgül »

Hi, I need help. I know this is not the place here but I cannot do it. I cannot add the plane to FSX. I tried everything. I want to use that addon because it looks good. also, there is also a program that converts repaint to DDS? I could use help on that too. I tried doing 500 version but I can't add VC too. please help. Thank you :D

Oniel

Re: David Maltby BAC 1-11

Unread post by Oniel »

Hey, where did you download the airplane you want to add to your sim?

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

Oniel wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 06:44
Hey, where did you download the airplane you want to add to your sim?
From their website DM flight sim. They also have other addons like DH Comet and HS Trident a guy also made a fsx native patch but I couldn’t figure it out. The patch is from bjoern. Thank you

freddielaker2

Unread post by freddielaker2 »

If you are putting into fsx you have to make sure that they are the adjusted FSX versions. I have them and they do work, but the extra files have to be moved into the right directories. They are still the best around and I only wish that Dave could do a version for MSFS but he left it all behind a long time ago. Look for the fsx versions, if you cant find them I can share, I have the whole collection. If anyone on this site knows or can contact Dave can they ask him if its ok to update them for MSFS cos the Just Flight one sucks! lol (I have that too) Oh.... and the same goes for all of his collection, they do work in FSX

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

freddielaker2 wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 20:23
If you are putting into fsx you have to make sure that they are the adjusted FSX versions. I have them and they do work, but the extra files have to be moved into the right directories. They are still the best around and I only wish that Dave could do a version for MSFS but he left it all behind a long time ago. Look for the fsx versions, if you cant find them I can share, I have the whole collection. If anyone on this site knows or can contact Dave can they ask him if its ok to update them for MSFS cos the Just Flight one sucks! lol (I have that too) Oh.... and the same goes for all of his collection, they do work in FSX
Thank you. can you share your addons with me? I am using Steam Edition. I'm also interested for other addons like DH Comet or HS Trident. if you have it, you can also share it with me. also I think you can share from google drive? and tell me if I need to do something to the addons. again thank you so much. :D

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

freddielaker2 wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 20:23
Hello sir, I am writing message in case you forgot. if it's a distraction, please let me know. can you share your David Maltby addons with me? when you were going to share your FSX Native David Maltby addons. Thank you very much sir and have a great day. :D

Oniel

Unread post by Oniel »

Hey Hasgül, those addons that your requesting. If they can be downloaded from the Rikoooo website or wherever those addons can be downloaded, it is better to download them or since your asking Freddi for the addons he has, I think asking for links is a better way :)

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

Oniel wrote:
02 Oct 2020, 15:12
Hey Hasgül, those addons that your requesting. If they can be downloaded from the Rikoooo website or wherever those addons can be downloaded, it is better to download them or since your asking Freddi for the addons he has, I think asking for links is a better way :)
there is a link for FS2004 only in rikoooo. there is a lot of files in the David Maltby's website which I couldn't figure it out. Fredi says he has FSX Native addons that are 100% compatible. I have never tried FS2004 links from rikoooo, but today I will try. but in the page it says FS2004 only. might work, might not. Thank you sir. :D

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

Oniel wrote:
02 Oct 2020, 15:12
there is a link in their website http://www.dmflightsim.co.uk but I cannot configure. this is the patch link for FSX:https://sites.google.com/site/fsxstuffb ... s/bac-1-11 it is made for better gauges and APU has been fixed for FSX. I need help on to configure. I also cannot change textures to dds. there is a program that converts it but I cannot do it. I need help on these. I'm also Interested on their HS Trident and their DH Comet. I need help to configure these. thank you sir. :D

Oniel

Unread post by Oniel »

Hey. I have no experience in those configurations but i can suggest you ask some of these setup questions in forum which is related to the sim you want those addons in.

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”