Someone deleted my topic. why?

Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

I did A post about Posky 747 classic series but my post is deleted. why is it deleted? It was only a suggestion. not something about insulting. I asked for a suggestion and it got removed in a day! why?

StonewallUSMC

Unread post by StonewallUSMC »

sometimes it happens, i doubt youll get a reply here except from a user, contact them directly and im sure theyll have a reason whether it was in error or some other reason.

rikoooo
Administrateur global

Re: Someone deleted my topic. why?

Unread post by rikoooo »

Hi,

The raison is because you are asking about the Posky 747 classic VC everywhere, on my Facebook Page, on the forum and by contact page. Sir, I understood what you want, please do no use spamming technique to force people to read your message, once is enough, I heard you.

747 Classic VC isn't my priority right now, if I will work on this project I will let you know .

Thank you
Bon vols - Happy Flights

Erik - Admin

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

rikoooo wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 10:31
Hi,

The raison is because you are asking about the Posky 747 classic VC everywhere, on my Facebook Page, on the forum and by contact page. Sir, I understood what you want, please do no use spamming technique to force people to read your message, once is enough, I heard you.

747 Classic VC isn't my priority right now, if I will work on this project I will let you know .

Thank you
thank you very much man, you are the best.

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

rikoooo wrote:
Hi,

Thank you
Hi Rikoooo, I found something which might be useful. it is about 747. here is the link for it: https://www.fs2000.org/2020/10/04/fsx-p ... e-package/
I think it is FSX Native. I haven't tried it yet and I think it doesn't have a VC, but maybe the only thing it might need is a VC. will try later on. Thank you very much sir.

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

rikoooo wrote:
Hi,

Thank you
UPDATE:it doesn't have VC, it is a bit sluggish accelerating, posky utility doesn't work and sound doesn't work. I have switched the sounds with the 747-100 PW engines which worked. 2D panel was missing gauges, so I copied and pasted panel folder which 2D panel worked. more FPS could be better. otherwise, same as others. thank you sir.

StonewallUSMC

On your FPS, there are afew things you can do to speed up your system, most are basic. Understand that no matter how large a system is, it has confines on what it is able to do. To note, every single thing added on to a system has an effect, especially photogenic glamour, trivial seemingly but will definitely take away from the throttle of your system.

First is your screen, all of those shortcuts on your screen other than your toolbar take away, because when you bring anything up like the simulator, all of that is directly underneath. so, eliminate shortcuts that you dont need.
Secondly is appearance, and RAM, a computer uses the screen as additional RAM, and most users dont have any idea of that, and you can incease the Ram by the screen. Go into your Control Panel to Appearances, a checkbox will come up, and on that choose for Performance, that will eliminate 25 % of the issue.

Third, go into System Properties . in Advanced you will see a setting for page, it will have a default setting like minimum allowed 16MB and recommended 2965. I have the first set at 12000 and Max set at 47000, and that takes care of that.

Fourth is go into your FSX CFG which is found in %appdata% FSX click and you will see the Flight Simulator heading go into that and the is your CFG file, at the very top place MEMFIX=1 that will solve issues with memory as it pertains to the FSX program.

Fifth is before you start the FSX go to search and type %temp%, when that comes up all temp useless files will be deleted excluding those you cant, which wont matter.

Sixth, To eliminate slow and erratic activity on the computer like glitches, your system is sluggish, and if like most youll will do a billion downloads, realize much doesnt meet up to your expectations and youll delete it. No matter what youve ever deleted and or anyone else thats had or used the computer its all there, and if the system wasnt wiped, its all still there. To do the next step theres one thing to remember, backups are important so always make sure to backup your system when its perfect as it can be and do the backup on a USB. Now take the mouse up to the recycle bim and right click, select delete permanently. Now to note, that when you do this the deleted file is unrecoverable, and the Windows will still begin to wipe it.

If you want to actually clean your computer theres a way to do it and take the trash out, rather than delete the files send them to your extra USB, load all the garbage you dont want and take it to the library and delete it on the library computer, they have security and all data is deleted daily, and you wont have to deal with it. You will always have SHADOW copies, and you cant get to them without specific programs and apps, and I cant name them here, its considered spamming, I use a Department of Defense Security System and everything i dont want i incinerate according to Govt Specs and nothing is recoverable and i always have about 5 backups and every month i delete then incinerate the oldest ones.

If you have any other questions like HOW DO I TRANSFER ALL OF MY FSX OR MSFS2020 TO A NEW COMPUTER OR THE SAME COMPUTER AFTER AN UPGRADE WITHOUT LOSING ANY FILES WHATSOEVER? leave it here, and Ill get to it. Semper Fidelis.

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

StonewallUSMC wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 05:27
On your FPS, there are afew things you can do to speed up your system, most are basic. Understand that no matter how large a system is, it has confines on what it is able to do. To note, every single thing added on to a system has an effect, especially photogenic glamour, trivial seemingly but will definitely take away from the throttle of your system.

First is your screen, all of those shortcuts on your screen other than your toolbar take away, because when you bring anything up like the simulator, all of that is directly underneath. so, eliminate shortcuts that you dont need.
Secondly is appearance, and RAM, a computer uses the screen as additional RAM, and most users dont have any idea of that, and you can incease the Ram by the screen. Go into your Control Panel to Appearances, a checkbox will come up, and on that choose for Performance, that will eliminate 25 % of the issue.

Third, go into System Properties . in Advanced you will see a setting for page, it will have a default setting like minimum allowed 16MB and recommended 2965. I have the first set at 12000 and Max set at 47000, and that takes care of that.

Fourth is go into your FSX CFG which is found in %appdata% FSX click and you will see the Flight Simulator heading go into that and the is your CFG file, at the very top place MEMFIX=1 that will solve issues with memory as it pertains to the FSX program.

Fifth is before you start the FSX go to search and type %temp%, when that comes up all temp useless files will be deleted excluding those you cant, which wont matter.

Sixth, To eliminate slow and erratic activity on the computer like glitches, your system is sluggish, and if like most youll will do a billion downloads, realize much doesnt meet up to your expectations and youll delete it. No matter what youve ever deleted and or anyone else thats had or used the computer its all there, and if the system wasnt wiped, its all still there. To do the next step theres one thing to remember, backups are important so always make sure to backup your system when its perfect as it can be and do the backup on a USB. Now take the mouse up to the recycle bim and right click, select delete permanently. Now to note, that when you do this the deleted file is unrecoverable, and the Windows will still begin to wipe it.

If you want to actually clean your computer theres a way to do it and take the trash out, rather than delete the files send them to your extra USB, load all the garbage you dont want and take it to the library and delete it on the library computer, they have security and all data is deleted daily, and you wont have to deal with it. You will always have SHADOW copies, and you cant get to them without specific programs and apps, and I cant name them here, its considered spamming, I use a Department of Defense Security System and everything i dont want i incinerate according to Govt Specs and nothing is recoverable and i always have about 5 backups and every month i delete then incinerate the oldest ones.

If you have any other questions like HOW DO I TRANSFER ALL OF MY FSX OR MSFS2020 TO A NEW COMPUTER OR THE SAME COMPUTER AFTER AN UPGRADE WITHOUT LOSING ANY FILES WHATSOEVER? leave it here, and Ill get to it. Semper Fidelis.
thanks, I already edited my FSX.CFG file and I got low spec texture files from AVSIM, now 20-25FPS on ground, 30-40FPS on air. FPS is ok but the main problem is the VC. I have found a converted 747-100, up to P3Dv5 (I will still use FSX) and I don't know how to merge a VC.the link is on this topic. if you know how to merge a VC, your help will be greatly appreciated. that's the main problem. my topic wasn't deleted, it was temporarily taken out.

hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

StonewallUSMC wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 05:27

here is another link for the FSX Native 747-100. https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... 47&x=0&y=0 this one is more sluggish at accelerating. Posky Utility doesn't work. I have added the sound file from Rikoooo 747-100 pack. I tried the plane on the other link, which had no gauges and sounds. I didn't try this link. thank you sir.

StonewallUSMC

What you have to do is find a cc that is compatible with the version you are using and install that . The newer the platform the less chance of finding what you need. Whenever it comes to a new application, and a new platform I've learned to wait. My experience with FSX and having to deal with shoddy development in 2006 and what the community had to go through to bring it up to modern standards is how the MSFS 2020 came into being. It was all very much like a medium based base project, very cartoony out of the box.

What I usually do is wait out purchasing a new version until I read up what the issues are and wait for the major glitches to be resolved and the updates and upgraded applied. The P3d application has so many updates I won't go near it, wayyyy too much. As far as the new 2020, there are issues, not the same in each country literally , and that's something to be expected.

Return to “Suggestion Box”