Search found 52 matches

by hasgül
21 Oct 2020, 23:33
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: Someone deleted my topic. why?
Replies: 10
Views: 20367

Re: Someone deleted my topic. why?

What you have to do is find a cc that is compatible with the version you are using and install that . The newer the platform the less chance of finding what you need. Whenever it comes to a new application, and a new platform I've learned to wait. My experience with FSX and having to deal with shod...
by hasgül
21 Oct 2020, 18:31

On your FPS, there are afew things you can do to speed up your system, most are basic. Understand that no matter how large a system is, it has confines on what it is able to do. To note, every single thing added on to a system has an effect, especially photogenic glamour, trivial seemingly but will...
by hasgül
21 Oct 2020, 18:27

On your FPS, there are afew things you can do to speed up your system, most are basic. Understand that no matter how large a system is, it has confines on what it is able to do. To note, every single thing added on to a system has an effect, especially photogenic glamour, trivial seemingly but will...
by hasgül
15 Oct 2020, 18:37
Forum: Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3
Topic: Kiril Konalov Il-86 Autopilot & trim
Replies: 0
Views: 4933

Kiril Konalov Il-86 Autopilot & trim

Hi does anyone know how to use Kiril's Il-86 cockpit? everthing is in russian but it is a favor to fly. I have also found repaints from Avsim russia. very good. but the thing is, I don't know how to use the autopilot. for those who is saying the plane doesn't take off on runway, trim is needed, whic...
by hasgül
05 Oct 2020, 03:17

Hi, The raison is because you are asking about the Posky 747 classic VC everywhere, on my Facebook Page, on the forum and by contact page. Sir, I understood what you want, please do no use spamming technique to force people to read your message, once is enough, I heard you. 747 Classic VC isn't my ...
by hasgül
05 Oct 2020, 00:27

Hi, The raison is because you are asking about the Posky 747 classic VC everywhere, on my Facebook Page, on the forum and by contact page. Sir, I understood what you want, please do no use spamming technique to force people to read your message, once is enough, I heard you. 747 Classic VC isn't my ...
by hasgül
02 Oct 2020, 17:45
Topic: David Maltby BAC 1-11
Replies: 9
Views: 16881

Re: David Maltby BAC 1-11

Hey Hasgül, those addons that your requesting. If they can be downloaded from the Rikoooo website or wherever those addons can be downloaded, it is better to download them or since your asking Freddi for the addons he has, I think asking for links is a better way :) there is a link in their website...
by hasgül
02 Oct 2020, 17:22

Hey Hasgül, those addons that your requesting. If they can be downloaded from the Rikoooo website or wherever those addons can be downloaded, it is better to download them or since your asking Freddi for the addons he has, I think asking for links is a better way :) there is a link for FS2004 only ...
by hasgül
01 Oct 2020, 18:31

If you are putting into fsx you have to make sure that they are the adjusted FSX versions. I have them and they do work, but the extra files have to be moved into the right directories. They are still the best around and I only wish that Dave could do a version for MSFS but he left it all behind a ...
by hasgül
30 Sep 2020, 21:54

If you are putting into fsx you have to make sure that they are the adjusted FSX versions. I have them and they do work, but the extra files have to be moved into the right directories. They are still the best around and I only wish that Dave could do a version for MSFS but he left it all behind a ...

Go to advanced search