Modeling software

Lockheed Martin offers us Prepar3D v4 and v5 now native for 64-bit systems and VR compatible. Prepar3D engages users in immersive training through realistic environments. Ideal for commercial, academic, professional, or military instruction.
jbduro

Modeling software

Unread post by jbduro »

Hello
I would like to make of the modelling but I do not know who to use to put my planes on P3D.
You can help me stp
Thank you for the advice
DRCW
Premium Member
Premium Member

Modeling software

Unread post by DRCW »

If you understand the code for P3D aircraft, and would like to upload it for everyone, you can always do that at simivation.com. If you do, let me know so I can try it out! Thanks, Darrin
anhand

Re: Modeling software

Unread post by anhand »

Hi, my friend recently also started to develop his mobile app. And he used this software development for financial services because he thought that he can do it by himself. But unfortunately, he had small experience and he decided to find a professional developer that helped him a lot. And he was so happy that he give this work to a professional.
phimen

Re: Modeling software

Unread post by phimen »

Interesting question. I haven't tried the Citation X here but being familiar with the real life Citations, slope unblockedI know that none of them have auto throttle, auto spoilers nor auto brakes. Perhaps that's why the buttons don't work on this simulator. It could be possible to find a modified CitX in real life with those goodies but I don't think they are factory installed afaik.

Return to “Prepar3D v4 and v5 (64 bits)”