canary islands part 1 and 2

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
sylvantino

Unread post by sylvantino »

i just resubbed to jumbo to download the latest version, and all i keep getting is some rubbish about missing files, when all the files are together, there is no file corruption, but the installer makes out that it searched for a file it couldnt find 0.o
this is for fsx steam edition.

this spectacular scenery has worked perfectly in the past, but i had to uninstall it because i needed the resources.. i made a complete fresh install of fsx and installed hundreds of airports without an issue, and then suddenly this. any help would be appreciated!
SkipperLP

Unread post by SkipperLP »

I see too possible solutions:

1.Maybe your Browser messes up smth… try an other one like chrome for downloading
2.Did u try to unzip the package with another Software? Try 7zip or winrar (whatever u used befor)

Ahh and btw does it say, which file is missing?
eserice
Most used simulator: FSX

Re: canary islands part 1 and 2

Unread post by eserice »

I have the same propnlem with Canary ilands part1. The missing file, according to he installer, is Disk0001.tiz .

Canary ilands part2 has been installed without any issue.

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”