Greek Airport ILS (LAND COURSE / FREQUENCY)

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
brimmy1

Greek Airport ILS (LAND COURSE / FREQUENCY)

Unread post by brimmy1 »

HI
My name is mark and i have been using FSX Deluxe Edition for a few months now. I have tried to land at a number of greek airports and hardly any of them have ILS SETTINGS i.e LAND COURSE AND FRQUENCY SETTINGS. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY UPDATES that can be downloaded. I have landed by visually doing so but i would like to have the option of using the ILS settings if available
Thanks
Mark
PAUL1984

Re: Greek Airport ILS (LAND COURSE / FREQUENCY)

Unread post by PAUL1984 »

Hi Mark.

You'll find that 99% of the Greek airports are visual approaches & no ILS is available, the only greek airport I can think of that has ILS is Eleftherios Venizelos (LGAV).

Just remember on your visual approach to use the PAPI's 2 red lights on the outside 2 white on the inside unless you are flying a 747 or Concorde then it's 3 red lights on the outside due to the high angle of attack. It may also help to download the airport jeppesen plates as they give the exact heading of the runways.

Hope this helps.
Best Regards.
Paul.

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”