Saint Barthelemy Free for P3Dv4

Lockheed Martin offers us Prepar3D v4 and v5 now native for 64-bit systems and VR compatible. Prepar3D engages users in immersive training through realistic environments. Ideal for commercial, academic, professional, or military instruction.
gusmor

Unread post by gusmor »

This is about the Saint Barthelemy Free for P3Dv4 scenery
well I have install the scenery but it conflict with my flytampa installation (compatibility) I guess this is know well know by you, I saw the scripts to fix this, but my problem is I cant find the install instructions, I mean how to do when flytampa is already installed, do you have please any link to the instructions ? the scenery is looking super cool actually, congrats !!
thanks for your time and help
//Gustavo
rikoooo
Administrateur global

Unread post by rikoooo »

Hi,

You will always find documentation in your Documents folder or My Documents for Windows below 7.

happy landing
Bon vols - Happy Flights

Erik - Admin
gusmor

Unread post by gusmor »

Hi Thanks for the help !!!
Yes and even affter the installation i could click for the documentation, but this link is not working, actually the the link start the uninstall program (for the scenery) then i went to the folder my documents and there i just have the uninstall program for the escenery (exec file) and that is all in that folder (my documents)
//Gustavo

Return to “Prepar3D v4 and v5 (64 bits)”