737 Max Auto Brakes

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
Julip

737 Max Auto Brakes

Unread post by Julip »

Hello,
Great job on 737 max, loving it. One issue, can someone please help, the autobrakes won't release after landing until the aircraft comes to a complete stop on the runway??? You can press . or apply the brakes from your joystick, but they won't release till it stops. Is there a fix for this I missed somewhere? I'm good at file editing if anyone has a fix? Please help, thanks in advance!!!
Dariussssss
Elite Member
Elite Member

737 Max Auto Brakes

Unread post by Dariussssss »

My solution is not to set them at all before landing. Same problem. And while using it, I have probably tried all and everything to get them unstuck after landing but still the same.

Cheers

EDIT: Does anyone have a solution for a problem where an aircraft goes nose up on take off at just 80 kts?
ElCid

Re: 737 Max Auto Brakes

Unread post by ElCid »

Dariussssss

I just saw your post. Try the elevator trim. It appears to be full nose up. Open the throttle console, the one icon with a small airplane, and move the trim tab a hair on the upper side of the horizontal line. The horizontal line is the recommended takeoff trim at full gross weight.

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”