We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.
lolitaprincessa

Unread post by lolitaprincessa »

Hello
Former Air France executive living on french riviera, I made a cockpit completed with saitek instruments. With the new FS2020 I cannot use it and logitech doesn't give any information about futur drivers. I would like to know the opinion of experts. I am sure that we are a lot expecting a solution
junglejim

Unread post by junglejim »

As with anything new, and released in my opinion, way to fast, it will take some time I'm sure for most companies to update Drivers for a lot of different things. Especially this Sim.
As with all new things, I'm sure people are working very hard on drivers for Flight Controls. Myself, I am running a very wide variety of Saitek Flight Systems, Couger MFD / PFD panels along with Logitechs X52 Flight Controller system. All of which at the moment have "NO" Drivers for the new 2020 Sim. This I can live with, what I can't live with, is the Sim Connect, (lack of), and the FSUIPC or
what ever they decide to call it, which is one Major reason why I have NOT purchased this new sim. I am sure they are working hard as mentioned on this, however, again in my opinion this should have been done and packaged Long before this was released. As an owner/president of a VA organization that houses well over 300 pilots, I am hearing many complaints already about Joystick drivers, and flight yoke drivers, along with the usual complaints about the ACARS flight tracking system which for 2020 is non-exsistant, and will be for a very long time. I have heard that there are many new drivers coming out for many of the later models of Flight Controls. This from what I hear, should be in the near future. I do know also that Thrustmaster will be releasing a Ton of drivers as of Sept.1st or around that date. Hope this helps, as far as logitech is concerned, this company has changed drastically in the past year. Not sure whats going on with them now.Good Luck, and may God speed up your Drivers Sir !
Jim
lolitaprincessa

Re: New member

Unread post by lolitaprincessa »

Hello thanks for your explanations. I use now spadnext giving solution to use saitek controllers.
Trustmaster has new equipmen I think they are working to get something compatible with MSFS 2020.

Return to “Welcome New Members”