Concorde Historical Pack FSX & P3D HSI drift

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
AirTrails

Concorde Historical Pack FSX & P3D HSI drift

Unread post by AirTrails »

Is it just me, or is the HSI heading bug screwy? I set the Heading and Course for 000 but the HSI bugs are at ~035. How do I null that out? the D key does nothing.
PAUL1984

Re: Concorde Historical Pack FSX & P3D HSI drift

Unread post by PAUL1984 »

Its screwy. It also pitches nose up at mach 1.75 and the speed drops to below mach 1 becauses there's a bug with the COG, TBH I think people & freware websites have given up on FSX because of MSFS 2020, (which is extremely over priced in my opinion).

I've tried rectifying it myself but couldn't I've stuck with the old Concorde pack (https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/51/481) and made some ajustments to the passenger cabin view and imported the liveries I wanted from Concorde Historical Packs version 1 & 2.

If you would like to see what I've done let me know and i'd be happy to share.

Best Regards, stay safe.

Paul.
PAUL1984

Re: Concorde Historical Pack FSX & P3D HSI drift

Unread post by PAUL1984 »

I see this problem still hasn't been fixed in over 12 months whhich is a shame really this could be a good aircraft, why hasn't it been fixed you might ask well here's your answer, the absuredly over priced MSFS 2020 so no one gives a F about FSX anymore.

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”