No, FSX and P3D are not dead at the expense of MSFS 2020, because there will always be passionate people like Douglas E. Trapp to always offer us more.
Here is the magnificent Antonov An225-210 "Kolos" (Colossus), an ultra-heavy freighter futuristic and modified based on the AN225-100. This model represents the most likely upgrade option including more powerful engines, larger wing, re-enforced cargo floor, modified gear struts, and modern avionics.
All these advantages increases her range and ceiling to FL450E with a higher typical payload of 107 tons, and allows for maximum payload weight of 301 tons to FL450E. This modification may also be employed for International sales in the future. Maintained at UKKM (Antonov Airport).
- Originally Created by: Thomas Ruth & Alexander Kvitta (2009)
- RB-211 Sounds by Sanjay Blair
- Panel by: Philippe Wallaert
- Auto Smoke Effects by: Richard Wisman
- Camera Definitions by: Marc Renaud
- Real-World Flight Aero/Engine Dynamics, EVP Mods, Effects, Documentations, and Data by: Douglas E. Trapp. November 2021
Size 36.6 MB
Downloads 3 993
Created 4 Nov 2021
Updated 4 Nov 2021
License For educational use only
VC 3D Virtual Cockpit
Format Native FSX / P3D format
Auto-install Installer version 10.5
Compatibility list :
P3Dv1 ➕ P3Dv2 ➕ P3Dv3 ➕ P3Dv4 ➕ P3Dv5 ➕ FSX-Steam Edition ➕ FSX Acceleration ➕ FSX SP2
- Author :
Originally Created by: Thomas Ruth & Alexander Kvitta (2009). RB-211 Sounds by Sanjay Blair. Panel by: Philippe Wallaert. Real World Flight Aero/Engine Dynamics, EVP Mods, Effects and Data by: Douglas E. Trapp