Lockheed EC-121 Warning Star P3Dv4 & P3Dv5
This is a high-quality add-on that was previously paid but is now free for everyone's enjoyment, thanks to Virtavia.
EC-121K Warning Star for P3D v4, v5
Originally designed as an early warning aircraft, the WV-2 was officially named the "Warning Star," although "Willy Victor" became the most commonly used name. The WV-2 prototype was based on the original C-69, which later became the prototype model for the Super Constellation 1049. The electronic equipment tested on the PO-1W/WV-1 was used in the WV-2. In 1962, the WV-2s were redesignated as EC-121K and underwent several designation changes due to modifications made to the aircraft. Following the Gulf of Tonkin incident in August 1964, VW-1, the "Early Warning Squadron," was tasked with providing daily early warning coverage from the air in support of combat operations in Vietnam. Bases were initially established at Sangley Point in the Philippines, then transferred to Chu Lai in southern Vietnam, and Danang.
- Optionally, during automatic installation, you have the choice of alternative textures for the VC (by InDeepSchit):
- Use of PBR materials throughout.
- 3D-designed gauges for enhanced realism.
- 324 custom animations.
- Cockpit optimized for virtual reality usage, extensively tested (VR is optional).
- Custom cockpit sounds, including switch clicks.
- High-quality sound set by Skysong Soundworks.
- Authentic representations of pilot, copilot, and flight engineer positions in the cockpit.
- Delivered in 8K liveries and 4K VC textures.
- Custom smoke effect during engine startup.
- Optional crew figurines that can be enabled/disabled.
- 37-page illustrated PDF user manual.
- Supplied with Photoshop paintkit files.
- Note: No 2D panel included.
Size 193 MB
VC3D Virtual Cockpit
Format Native FSX / P3D format
Auto-install Installer version 10.5
Lockheed EC-121 Warning Star & P3Dv5 is compatible with Prepar3D v4 and Prepar3D v5 only
Author : Virtavia