This is a high-quality add-on that used to be paid, but is now free for everyone's enjoyment, thanks to Virtavia.
The CH-46, initially introduced in 1964, is a dual rotor utility medium lift helicopter. It has seen extensive service with the USMC and USN, with over 600 airframes built. Export versions were also sold to Sweden, Japan, and Canada, featuring larger balloon floats. Civilian operators such as New York Airways and PAN-AM have utilized modified versions of the CH-46.
- Includes one model and three liveries.
- Highly detailed textures with reflective surfaces on the HH-46D.
- Native FSX model included with all FSX features, including bump mapping and self-shadowing.
- Includes authentic CH-46 soundset.
- Animated rear ramp (primary exit) and side door & steps (secondary exit).
- Authentic virtual cockpit with various animations and some clickable switches.
- 2D panel mode offers a rear cabin viewpoint.
- Custom pop-ups for radios and switches panel in the 2D panel.
- Full checklist and reference files for added realism.
- Realistic crew figures bring the helicopter to life.
Size 16.8 MB
Downloads 1 121
VC3D Virtual Cockpit
Format Native FSX / P3D format
Auto-install Installer version 10.5
Boeing CH-46 Sea Knight is compatible with Prepar3D v1 up to Prepar3D v5 and FSX-Steam and FSX-Acceleration as well as FSX-SP2
Author : Virtavia