AH-1W Super Cobra AlphaSim FSX
For the FS2004 compatible version click here
Wonderful add-on ex payware now freeware that you will love.
AlphaSim AH-1W Features for FSX
1. Extremely high-quality model, textures and virtual cockpit
2. Full FSX model included with all FSX features (bump mapping, self-shadowing, etc.).
3. Highly authentic virtual cockpit with animations and (some) mouseable switches
4. Authentic all-XML 2D panel, custom pop-up for radio stack, fully mouseable.
5. Highly realistic crew figures visible in exterior views. Crew figures toggled on and off second exit command (Shift-E+2).
6. Rotor blades animated to show fore/aft and left/right tilt (FS9 only).
7. Animated chin gun (on controls input).
8. Animated crew doors (Shift-E).
9. Virtual cockpit rain effects (FS9 only).
Shift-1 Turns the main cockpit panel on and off in cockpit view.
Shift-2 Displays the Radio Stack.
Shift-3 Displays the standard GPS.
1. The tailhook up/down command (must be assigned to a key or joystick button) will remove the weapons from the wing pylons. You will have to manually clear the payload stations in the Fuel and Payload dialog box to set the appropriate weight for the clean helicopter.
2. Detailed checklist and reference cards available in the kneeboard (F10).
3. Rear canopy key stroke removes pilot figures from model
It is very important to read the manual of this helicopter (Look in "Start" menu "Rikoooo add-ons, etc.)