The IRIS F-20 Tigershark is a fantastic new rendition of one of IRIS earliest products. Originally developed back in 2004, this new version of the Tigershark brings with it a brand new look.
Remodelled from top to bottom and featuring brand new flight modelling, audio and a new virtual cockpit, this product has been designed for flat out, full throttle fun!
The aircraft has been designed as a 'what if' product, based around the concept of the F-20 had it gone into service.
- 2048x2048 pixel bitmap masters resized to 1024x1024 pixels for all the paintschemes providing super sharp bumpmaps and amazing visuals across ALL graphics cards capable of running FSX!
- A unique Ordnance Manager allowing you to choose exactly what ordnance you wish to carry at your command.
- A superb soundset from Turbine Sound Studios with 360 degree sound panning customised specifically for FSX.
- A choice of over twelve superb paintschemes making use of the best art techniques available allowing for superb weathering and visual clarity on five specialised visual models.
- A high quality paintkit featuring all weathering layers allowing users full customisation of repaints all in glorious 2048x2048 pixel quality!
- A superb flight model designed from the ground up to provide you with a stable and fun to fly airframe capable of Mach 2+ speeds.
- Fully 3D thrust vectoring exhaust on the F-20 Agile with moving 3D afterburner!
- An in depth pilot handbook with all the information you need to know to operate the IRIS F-20 Tigershark systems and aircraft complete with instrumentation breakdown, checklists and more.
Video F-20 Tigershark - Grand Canyon Formation Flying