Auto-installer updated to version 10
Quebec city is the capital of the Canadian province of Quebec. Founded in 1608, it's the oldest city in North America. This highly detailed scenery include more than 135 custom buildings built during the past 3 years. Come and see what Quebec City looks likes with it's majors landmarks in your flight simulator.
Many new FSX/P3D features have been used to build this great scenery like animations and custom special effects.
CONTENT OF THE SECENERY 2.0 :
Canadian Coast guard, Quebec city base
Helipads A, B and C
- Quebec Citadel (Military heliport)
- Ile d'Orléans bridge
- Québec bridge (with traffic)
- Pierre-Laporte bridge
- Chateau Frontenac
- Terrasse Dufferin
- Price building
- Hilton and Delta hotels
- Quebec Parliament
- Loews Le Concorde hotel
- National Bank building
- SAAQ building
- Dufferin-Montmorency highway
- Ancienne-Lorette church
- Champigny College
- Glaverbec plant and chimney (in line with runway 06 at CYQB)
- Montmorency Falls park cable car and bridge
- Colisée Pepsi (coliseum, where Quebec's Nordiques used to play)
- Quebec city racetrack
- Exhibition Center (Centre de Foire)
- Museum of Civilization
- Ultramar refinery
- Petit-Champlain Condominiums and buildings
- Groupe Desgagnés building
- Port of Quebec grain elevators
- Levis terminal ferry
- Québec terminal ferry
- Electricity pylons of L'Ange-Gardien, Ile d'Orléans and Beaumont
- Vieux-Port market
- Le Riviera Restaurant (bassin Louise)
| Ski resorts:
- Le Relais
- Mont St-Anne
- Massif de la Petite-Rivière-Saint-François
- Amundsen (Canadian Coast guard ice-breaker)
- Super tanker (Ultramar dock)
- Boats in "Bassin Louise" marina
- Québec city and Levis ferries
- Plains of Abraham
- Montmorency falls cable car
Cable car is animated at Montmorency falls.
- Loto-Québec firework contest
Fireworks occur every day in July
and August from 9:00pm to 10:00pm continuous.
- Guns of the Dufferin Terrace
Simulation guns firing under the Dufferin Terrace.
The animation occurs for 5 minutes at the hour and half hour.
- Québec-Lévis animated ferries, AI format
Ferries are, by default, static in the scene.
AI version is available in the "Autres" folder.
Please, see the "Note for ferries.txt" document for more info.