Description of the file
Thanks to George Arana (Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations) for converting this former payware add-on to the native FSX and P3D v4 format.
Please note this helicopter must start from Cold & Dark mode, the CTRL + E function does not work, you must read the manual carefully because it is not easy to start the two engines. A tutorial video is available at the bottom of this page, but it doesn't really help much. If you want to make a video tutorial we are interested in it.
The Mil Mi-2 (NATO code name is "Hoplite") was developed in the former Soviet Union by Mil Design Bureau in the early '60s as a turbine engine-powered successor of the Mi-1 hare.
Its first flight was in 1961 and the serial manufacturing started in 1965 by the polish WSK-Swidnik (now PZL-Swidnick) plant and ended in 1985. Over 5200 Mi-2s have been built since 1965 mainly for the former Soviet Union and other former Warsaw Pact nations and many of them are still in use. The Mi-2 found widespread fields of activity both with military, state, and commercial operators. Besides the transport of freight and passengers, the Mi-2 has also found work as ambulance, police, and Search-and-Rescue helicopter.
This add-on represents three variants:
• Military transport (Russian panel)
• Simple passenger transport (English panel)
• Ambulance (Budapest Aircraft Service's HA-BGH - Hungarian panel)
- Accurate and detailed interior and exterior models
- Reflective textures
- Interior and exterior lights
- 2D panels and full clickable 3D virtual cockpit
- Animated parts (doors, pilots, switches, attitude indicator in VC, etc.)
- Custom animations (such as IFR curtain in the virtual cockpit)
- Realistic flight dynamics tested by real Mi-2 pilots
- Many simulated system operations (firefighting, de-ice, improved trim, electrical, etc.)
- English manual
Size 138 MB
Downloads 8 843
VC 3D Virtual Cockpit
Format Native FSX / P3D format
Auto-install Installer version 10.5
Compatibility list :
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v1 to v5 ➕ Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition ➕ Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration ➕ Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2
- Author :